What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leilani

I just Recieved my auction plant from Leilani and they were Like they just came from thier home town lol. They were in Great condition and VERY Healthy. My Hat goes of to you and your Staff. Thanks again for wounderful plants.
Thier Web sight--

www.alohanepenthes.com

Jim

Ill post some pict as soon as i can upload them!

This is my experience with this vendor as well. I've probably bought 20 plants from Sam. What I like about them is that they're hardened off, and rarely take any time to re-establish in my collection.

Capslock

Clap Clap Clap Caps they are just like your plants !!!! Clapp Clapp For Cap Clap for Cap

:eek:)

cool site. Anybody want to start a group buy?
smile_m_32.gif

A group buy would be only marginally cheaper than ordering separately because overhead costs would be low (eg. no need to pay for an expensive phyto), as Hawaii is part of the U.S.A.  If you live in California, that would be equivalent to having plants shipped from Florida.  In addition, you would probably get your plants faster if you order direct.  And even with oil prices going up, shipping costs are low.

Yep, fortunately we don't have to get groups together to order from people like PFT, Tony Paroubek, Sunbelle, Leilani, or any other domestic seller of cps.

Capslock

Here here Caps!!! I was looking at the prices from out of the US orders and WOW. The plants may come from thier home area but I looked at Leilani and tony's plants and they are as good as the the out of US Sellers of Cp's.
I saw the picts from a past post of Group orders and Leilani and Tony and Sunbelle were as if not better! and would be cheaper as well!!! A lot cheaper!!!

Just my thoughts!

Ps Caps yours are as Good as well!!

Jim :eek:)

Back