What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knuckles' Best - Can-O-Sunshine

:sorry:
LOL sry sry guys just got inside Im going to random.org NOW!

Drumroll plz!!!!!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

and the winner is.......................................... (uploading screenshot)

*Falls out of chair*

Thank you so much Knuckles! :hail:

Ill PM you you for details.

Last edited:
Lol The skeletons were hillarious. Hope you enjoy your one of a kind, one & only, special edition, member only, custom classic - Knuckles Can-O-Sunshine version 1.0

Thanks everyone who participated in this giveaway. I was puzzled at the turnout b/c of this items value. I guess we must have very honest members who did not need this light. Thx again!

Last edited:
(Your inbox is full mate.)

Whoops! Ok cleaned
I must have missed so many pms by now... X_X

Lol congrats sashoke!
Knuckles you are to funny hun lol

I love your "one of a kind, one & only, special edition, member only, custom classic - Knuckles Can-O-Sunshine version 1.0"

Hopefully when i get some more funds available ill be able yo enter the drawing for version 2.0 lol!

Congrats winner this light Will come in handy with those seeds i sent you for trade... Now if only i could get you to send my mysterious box of plants i traded them for hahahahahahahaha! Just kidding lol lol!
Btw i sent u another Envelope they other day (hopefully didnt screw them all up like i did last time..ahrg!) let me kno when u get it and tell us how Knuckles can o sunshine is!

Back