What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingdom of Loathing

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I found an AWESOME online RPG called Kingdom of Loathing. It's REALLY fun. It's like a more mature version of Neopets (I used to be addicted to that in the 6th grade lmao), Ok it's not at all like neopets but that's what it reminds me of.

Right now, my quest is to go to the Toot Oriole atop of Mt. Noob and bring her Gum on a String that I bought from the Market Demon. This is some fun crap!

kingdomofloathing.com/

My friends did/maybe still do play that. I never liked it though but they were/are obsessed.

I just make the Mighty Bjorn action figure with Meat Paste, and gave it to the Toot Oriole and she gave me a beer!

Is that a web based game? Or do you mean online like WoW?

xvart.

It's web based and it's MADE WITH STICK PEOPLE! That's what makes it great is it's all hand drawn, and quite poorly at that!

My character is a Disco Bandit, but I almost chose Turtle Tamer.

Here's an example of how funny the stuff is. I went into the Spooky forest:

You stumble across a Fairy Gravy Ring. Gravy fairies flit about, protecting their gravy from Adventurers, such as you.

In a rare fit of altruism, you agree to not steal any gravy. In exchange, they give you a handful of mushrooms.

See? Who ever said being nice doesn't pay off?

You acquire an item: spooky mushroom

OMG! I GET TO FIGHT A TRIFFID! I'll try to make a screen shot!

untitled.jpg

I'm going to go give it a try!

xvart.

I hit him with my disco ball and won!

The Kingdom of Loathing said:
You think to yourself "Hmm. It's probably a bad sign that I've encountered a bunch of wooden crates this early in the game... What would Ronald Reagan do in this situation?"

LOL.

xvart.

edit: oops I already smashed the thing so I can PvP!

Lol, a bunch of my friends were obsessed with it for a while but I never started playing for long. I know that it's funny, I just didn't get into it... maybe I'll start again. :p

I just got a free bottle of Goofballs from a shady man. I used them and gained the ability "Hopped up on goofballs!"

I love this game!

oh man...im gonna get addicted to this website too!!! :boogie:

its kinda sad, im 25 and im still hooked on neopets.

I used to scam people out of neopoints. I think my biggest was a 1 million neopoint scam.

Lmao, sorry if it was you.

Mmmmmm... Meatpaste.

I like the game enough, but I'm getting tired of navigating back and forth from town to the mountains back to town. However, I understand the necessity of learning the navigation of the game. I'm looking forward to fighting some dudes. What happens if you die? I saw a little bit about a clan in the town? I can't wait to be level 7 or whatever to get connected!

its kinda sad, im 25 and im still hooked on neopets.

LOL. I'm 25 and how did I miss out on these neopets?

xvart.

Haha! :-O I joined, and it is just my type of humor. I'm going to have to recommend this to my friend, he would get a kick out if it too.

Mmmmmm... Meatpaste.

I like the game enough, but I'm getting tired of navigating back and forth from town to the mountains back to town. However, I understand the necessity of learning the navigation of the game. I'm looking forward to fighting some dudes. What happens if you die? I saw a little bit about a clan in the town? I can't wait to be level 7 or whatever to get connected!

LOL. I'm 25 and how did I miss out on these neopets?

xvart.

I havn't died lmao. If you get low on HP go to the campground.

You get to fight bunnies really soon.

Yeah I beat a bunch up pretty badly. Should I just kill a lot of them now to use up my adventuring points now to gain stats? Or just keep progressing? I'm at the point where I'm supposed to go to the Council of Loathing.

xvart.

Yes by all means use up adventures now because in 11 minutes it'll be tomorrow and you'll get more adventures. I think that's what will happen.

And you'll be knocked off lol. Nightly maintenance. We all will be.

Argh! Down for maintenance! I only had ten adventure points left. I was whooping rabbit booty!

xvart.

I'm currently wailing on some rabbits cause I am a bit greedy for some meat.

Back