What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kalanchoe pinnata #2 xvart $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Since there was so much interest in this plant, I thought I'd offer a second one.

Also known as the CARIBBEAN LOVELEAF, Air Plant, Life Plant, Miracle Leaf and the Goethe Plant.

This is an amazing plant. If you take a leaf and place it on wet soil it will grow new plants from every nook on the leaf.

252894629O048396091.jpg

The leaves get bigger than your hand. These are not extremely invasive as most Kalanchoe species, although they are easy to grow. They probaly can become invasive in places like southern Florida. I grow some out side in the summer and then bring them in before the first frost. A frost will kill them.

I don't know how high they get mine is about 2 ft and still growing. It's a perfect plant to grow with tropical reptiles. My waterdragon loves them. 95% of the time they are sitting on this plant.

252893671O957585910.jpg

Starting bid is $1

US only

Shipping is $4

1$

$5.00

xvart.

Payment sent via PayPal - Unique Transaction ID #1S135795L5423953U.

xvart.

Shipping money sent with Ozzy's auction winnings on 6/30/08.

xvart.

Will be shipped tomorrow.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Got it, Ozzy! Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back