What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just pimped my grow rack

That's ok and i just went to go and try it with disstilled water and it doesn't work i go and put it in some tap water and it works so what's the deal is it just the disstilled water soen't have enough pressure or what?

If your ultrasonic fogger is anything like mine (and I'm assuming they're all pretty much the same) the water level has to be just the right level to make fog. Most have an automatic shut off for when they get too low, and they dont work when they have too much water.

Additionally, when using tap water, deposits can build up on the ceramic disk and can break the device, or at least compromise the disk.

Hope this helps!
Cj

Yes thanks and it is submerged in water when I put it in distilled water but it just won't work only in tap water it's very weird

@petmantis - gotta love the Russian Blues! They're such laid back, affectionate, GORGEOUS cats!

@Nepenthes101 - your cat looks a lot like my OTHER cat:
636952fe.jpg

And while we're posting cat pics, here's a pic of my Russian Blue in a very striking pose:
dec79211.jpg

She's gained a little weight since then :)

Ah, never mind the set-up, the cats are great! Haha, I love Russian Blues and black cats! ^_^

Back