What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got a weird one, maybe.

So I put my drosera binata into dormancy. I have read that isn't necessary, but I was playing it safe.

It was definitely a drosera binata when I put it to sleep.

So in the meantime, I got a drosera multifida. The two pots were nowhere near each other. One was outside or in the garage, the other was in my grow tent.

I decided to get an early start on the growing season, and got eight plantlets out of my binata hibernaculum.

Well... These plants look nothing like what I put to sleep. But they don't look like my multifida, either. They look like a marston dragon, which...I've never owned.

Can someone please help? I have no idea what to call these. Lol

Attachments

• PXL_20210310_201930786.jpg
    PXL_20210310_201930786.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 11
My best guess would be that the plant wasn't fully mature when it went dormant and has since become so. I've no idea what form it is.

My best guess would be that the plant wasn't fully mature when it went dormant and has since become so. I've no idea what form it is.
That's fair. Okay. Thank you.

Back