What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got a Nova Extreme for trade, 4x24 watt T5HO!!!

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I've got an extra unit for trade. It holds 4 24 watt T5HO lamps. The reflector is contoured around each lamp.

It needs a new fan, and there is no splash guard. That's all that's wrong with it. Included are 2 actinic lamps and 2 10,000K lamps. You'll need to replace the actinic.

I have one and love it, and I've got a second one if anyone is interested. PM me. Includes little mounting legs. Also it's 24 inches long. Two power cords (two lights per cord) and a cord for the fan, but the fan needs replacing. I guess you don't HAVE to use a fan but it'll make your bulbs last longer and more efficient.

Still a good deal on a $200 fixture. I'd primarily be interested in adult Heliamphora or Cephalotus. Or if you want to work out some other deal, PM me.

Hey Clint, I still have that adult het x minor you gave me a while back...I can send you a division later on. Still owe you.

You do? I don't even remember but I'll send you a PM lol

Nice to see you back.
Are you looking for neps for trade?
I'll send you a PM later

Nah... I'm tired of the routine involved with Neps. Growing them out then getting rid of them when they get too big. And thanks!

Here is a link to what it is BTW:

http://www.current-usa.com/node/27

Bump. If no one wants to trade ceph/heli for it then I guess I'll have to be more flexible lol. Anyone interested at all? This is a good opportunity.

Maybe we can work something else out if you don't want to trade plants.

Clint

Back