What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (To Buy) Iso starter rooted nepenthes (?lowland or hybrid)

Would love add a few nepenthes to my n.suki and n.lady luck. Anyone have nepenthes that have teeth or hairy starter size so affordable for purchase thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The most toothy neps(hamata, edwardsiana, macrophylla, villosa) are expensive and are highland plants. I'll have some hamatas for sale in a while thanks to a good friend of mine but they'll be around $190. I would suggest checking Carnivero's website. They have a great selection and are my favorite nepenthes seller. I would start out with a slightly harder nep before buying expensive plants.

Ofc thanks wasnt sure since newer to them and was checking. Any recommendations for good hardy indoor plants will grow in 60to 75° f temps and 65 to 78%humidity? Trying pin down few kinds that will be good starter plants I currently have nepenthes suki and lady luck I got from carnivero in nov last year and was wondering what kinds next would be favorable but not overly pricey hoping find 30s or less

Definitely indoors for nepenthes I'm looking for thanks for the heads up!

Back