What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (To Buy) ISO pygmy Drosera and terrestrial Ultricularia

hoping to find gamae or seeds of either or both pygmy Drosera and terrestrial Ultricularia . hoping to find from memebers thanks

I have pots of sandersonii blue, dichotoma, and warburgii I could cut plugs out of. I also have d. sargenitii producing gemmae right now

I have drosera sessilifolia seeds and utricularia humboldtii x aplinaand in 2 inch pots. soon some drosera omissa seed soon. They just started to flower lol so tiny.

I have pots of sandersonii blue, dichotoma, and warburgii I could cut plugs out of. I also have d. sargenitii producing gemmae right now
how much do you want for each of the 3 ultricularia

I have drosera sessilifolia seeds and utricularia humboldtii x aplinaand in 2 inch pots. soon some drosera omissa seed soon. They just started to flower lol so tiny.
how much for 1 of each ultricularia interested

I have a couple pygmy drosera popping off gemmae:

• scorpioides
  • roseana
  • paleacea
$8/packet of ~15 gemmae + S/H. If you want all three, we'll figure out a discount.

• scorpioides
  • roseana
  • paleacea
$8/packet of ~15 gemmae + S/H. If you want all three, we'll figure out a discount.
interested will dm

i am interested in there 3 still sandersonii blue, dichotoma, and warburgii if check dms . sorry ik im off n on in forums lately but trying be on and buy i apologize

• scorpioides
  • roseana
  • paleacea
arrived beautifully thanks truly (again sorry delayed response typically not my normal to be late on that ever )

Back