What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (trade) ISO pings trade

• Thread starter madrone
  • Start date
I’m considering an overseas ping purchase but am curious if any of my wishlist might be achievable through state-side trades. If you have any of the following and would be open to discussing a trade, please send me a PM. Below are the pings I am interested in, and then a list of those that I have to offer in return. If you might accept a non-ping in trade, check out my growlist and if something appeals, I’ll see what we can work out.

Some pings I’d like to find:

• P. debbertiana (metallic purple)
  • P. BCP ‘Golden Eye’
  • P. ANPA A
  • P. colimensis
  • P. crassifolia
  • P. medusina
  • P. ehelersiae 'Victoria'

Some pings I have an extra (or couple extras) of:

• P. ‘Sethos’
  • P. laueana x emarginata
  • P. ‘Sethos’ x gypsicola
  • P. ‘Gina’
  • P. imposter (term coined by and borrowed from H. Carlton). Pic of flower is here. The color is really vibrant on this one, and nice flower shape.
  • P. moctezumae
  • P. ehlersiae albiflora
  • P. 'John Rizzi' (false)
  • P. laueana
  • P. 'Huahuapan' (these will be ready in a couple weeks/months - had a division that went awry and now I have a ton of sprouted leaf pullings)

I’d also be happy to do leaf pulls of any plant I have (see my growlist), and talk about a later trade once I can mature a trade-size plant.

Last edited:
I have aldrovanda and would like a p. “sethos”

Back