What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (trade) ISO cold-hardy pinguicula

• Thread starter madrone
  • Start date
Looking for some cold-hardy pinguicula to grow in my zone 7b bog planters - P. vulgaris or P. macroceras, for example.

I have some P. grandiflora pups that I can offer in trade, but may have other trade-ables - just depends what you're looking for.

remind me in October when they will be in hibernacula I would probably have some plants available

jeff

That would be amazing - I'll reach out in the fall to figure out what's possible. Merci

Looking for some cold-hardy pinguicula to grow in my zone 7b bog planters - P. vulgaris or P. macroceras, for example.

I have some P. grandiflora pups that I can offer in trade, but may have other trade-ables - just depends what you're looking for.
I have P. vulgaris (Cheboygan Co, Michigan) plants and seed available

I have P. vulgaris (Cheboygan Co, Michigan) plants and seed available
Hey there, sent you a chat. Let me know if you got it and/or if vulgaris are still an option?

Hey there, sent you a chat. Let me know if you got it and/or if vulgaris are still an option?
Hi, I’m not on the forums much these days. Sorry for the late response. P. vulgaris are always an option! If you’d like to get in touch via email, send me a message at neps4lyfe@gmail.com

It's spring now and some of the grandiflora hibernacula are plumping up. Have some extras forming and would still love to trade for other cold-hardy pinguicula types. PXL_20220122_195952558.jpg

Back