What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

I'm David Suchoff from Chapel Hill, NC. Im 21, a rising senior at UNC , gooooooo heels. Im a music major and premed with a chem minor. I have been growning carnivores for 3ish years but have been gardening all my life. My other passion is music, I play classical trumpet and have been playing now for around 12 years.

Welcome to TF! Having said that.... I'm a Duke fan! Been one since the days of Laettner, Hurley, and Hill. Go Blue Devils!
smile_n_32.gif

cool! Ive been playing an aray of intsruments, but stuck mainly to Tenor Saxophone. But when I got into Carnivorous plants. MAN! Now I want to major in Botany or Horticulture... something along those lines. Befor that It was a music major of some kind!
Cool!

Welcome to the forums! What all do you grow? Do you play anything ealse?

I stick with the trumpet, I was planning on going into music as my profession but its toooo hard and not enough money. Besides,I cant see myself practicing everyday for the rest of my life. Im already burnt out on practice as it is.
Dont get me started with dook Jim...lol. Just remember why the sky is CAROLINA blue ;)
I grow, a bunch of lowland neps, pygmy drosera, tropical drosera, a couple SA drosera, some mexican pings and I also have a big outdoor bog. My next purchase will be a couple heliamphora.

LOL! I knew that would get your attention!
smile.gif

Back