What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm still alive!

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Hi everyone. I am still alive. I have just been going through some things and trying to finish school on top of it! Getting dumped after a year and a half and your world getting flipped upside down in the blink of an eye and then trying to finish finish a ten page paper and school without flunking out. I am still around and as soon as things get finish and settle down I will be back.

If you want to hit me up on myspace it is myspace.com/jb_orchidguy. On face book do a search for Joshua Boisclair and you should find me.

I will be around.

Josh

JB!! Where have you been.. Im sooooooooooooooooo glad to see your back :woot: and your alright.. BIG HUGSSSS:hug: Very sorry to here about you getting dumped THATS terrible.. SHAME ON HER!!!:censor::censor::nono: Glad your finishing school try to stay busy and DUDE we so have to catch up....:-D :p Hope to see you in much more, hows all the CPs doing.. Glad ya back JB!!!!!! Wow nice avatar pic of you JB..

Thanks Tracey. I definately will be back after things smooth out here. I graduate Dec 12th and then after that will need to get thigns taken care of around my house. Being depressed, I have not wanted to do anything around here and neglected my plants. I lost a couple, but most survived and are still growing.

Good to see you, Josh. I was wondering about you recently since I knew you were graduating. At the very least, you will have a job with some job security and hopefully will have an easy time finding a job. Nursing is a good field to be in right now. Anyways, I'm thinking of you and congrats on your December 12 graduation. That's my birthday!

xvart.

Welcome back! Dude...that sucks...really badly :( I'm so sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, I was dumped today. xD Good luck with that paper and school!

Thanks. I made 23 out of 25 on the paper. Got it done. All I have left is my final and a practice boards test. So things with school are ok. Just my life has been crappy. Things are looking up, just don;t have the same feeling I had yet. Thanks for thinking about me JC. Pray for me too. I need it. Happy birthday early just in case.

Hey Josh - I'm glad to see you're still around and darned close to finishing. Hang in there.

Josh,

Man life is a total "beach". You'll be fine, just keep fighting. Nothing worse than hard school + rough breakup. Happend to me a time or two...Good luck man! Stay strong huh?

Thanks everyone. Working on it. Graduation is next week!

Damn it goes to show you who remembers my *** and who doesn't. 5 people to say something to the thread. Thanks guys who did respond. Shows who remembers and who could care less.

The forum has been pretty slow recently... I think it is just a busy time of year.

xvart.

Shows who remembers and who could care less.
Then there's those of us who don't know what to say, so we don't say nothin'. Glad you're getting back to the forums and hope the road of life smooths out for you a bit.

Shows who remembers and who could care less.

Then there's those of us who don't know what to say, so we don't say nothin'. Glad you're getting back to the forums and hope the road of life smooths out for you a bit.

x2 lol :blush:
Andrew

PS- Have some D. filiformis filiformis seeds still if you're interested... Need your addy again please PM it to me.

Damn it goes to show you who remembers my *** and who doesn't. 5 people to say something to the thread. Thanks guys who did respond. Shows who remembers and who could care less.

damn man.....you were gone for 2 months.....i havent talked to one of my brothers in over a year......dont think ive talked to one of my sisters for 2 months though i will see her in 2 weeks.......you want some huge welcome back you need to disappear for longer than it takes for a jug of juice to go bad in the fridge........... :D

Yes, I don't really know you, and as the old saying goes " don't talk to strangers", but i screw that line all the time.
Anyway, sorry i didn't reply sooner, i just didn't know what to say, just as BigCarnivourKid said.:blush:

......you want some huge welcome back you need to disappear for longer than it takes for a jug of juice to go bad in the fridge........... :D

:jester: x2 LOL Mix that reply in with the above :p

hang in there bro!

seems like I have been gone longer than that and forgive me if I was just needing some support from my friends. I will go back to my hole.....

Hi!
We dont really know each other, but i just wanted to say welcome back, maybe we can become great friendS. I bet you cant wait till your graduation in 2 days!!!!!
Congrats!! :clap: :-D

seems like I have been gone longer than that and forgive me if I was just needing some support from my friends. I will go back to my hole.....

Oh come on man, they were not taking issue with your return at all they were just miffed that you lashed out at everyone who did not respond. Certainly you remember that personal posts are almost never hot-topic issues?? The number of posts and who responds is just a fraction of what happens.

I am truly sad to hear you are doing bad right now and you have my best wishes.

Back