What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in pain

• Thread starter Adam
  • Start date

Adam

Sarracenia Collector
last night i was sleeping on an upper bunkbed(my aunt rents a cabin lakside each year)
And while i was sleeping, i kept dreaming i jumped somewhere and said "i didnt think it was THAT far." And all of a sudden i rolled, and landed on my right foot, woke up and said" I didnt think it was That far." Anyways, I didnt break it but i can barely walk, 1 oot at the most without limping, and todays the last day at the cabin, and i dont know if i can go tubing, but at least i got to yesterday, and when the string snapped under the wave it was so funny:-)) it snapped because i was going to slow. Ill update you about the tubing, and I have pics that i may post here, im not sure yet though.

LOL, I'm glad you didn't break your foot. Isn't it funny how our brains work!

Good to hear that your foot´s alright. Haha, that´s weird how that happened in your dreams and then in real life. That´s the human brain for ya :). I actually remember once that I dreamed of walking down the hall and I tripped, hitting my head against the floor, so that made me wake up. Then going down the hall, I tripped and hit my head. That was funny, but it hurt, too.

No tubing, rained too much.

At least i got to tube a bit... also, my foot is not swelling, i can walk much better now, but itll take till wednesday at least, i think

Glad to hear you're getting better. Don't you know it's not safe to fall out of a bunkbed! Sheesh! :poke:

Hey, if you own that place, you're lucky I dont sue you, there were no gaurdrails!

I hope you won't be suing your Aunt.

Why would I? Id sue the owner, and no one IS getting sued.

Um...I was kidding :0o:

Well I do have the right to sue.

I have the right to sue, as they do not buy guardrails, but if i were to sue, i wouldnt sue my aunt and uncle since they rent it, id sue the main owner

Back