What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I sugdest you prepare yourselves

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date
Hehe, I use the same map
smile.gif
. Quite a few over 5 http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/index.html

"The same negative Dragon energy that produced all major hurricanes, earthquakes tornadoes and tsunamis is hovering above the earth and will take more lives. I am giving you the concentrated dates for the nefarious Tail of the Dragon and its destructive power for the month of October. I have proven to be right many times over and I wish the scientific community would listen and learn from my methodology."

Aha, so that's what causes hurricanes.

Yeah, and I always thought it was weather systems coming off the west coast of Africa and gaining strength over the warm ocean waters of the Atlantic. By the way, after looking at his web page, I see the Doc pretty much does it all. Foresees the future, heals, teaches, and gives tours of Australia. Hey if you're into that stuff good for you. I'm a little more pragmatic. If there were aliens they would land in NYC, not in the swamps of Arkansas, if there were actual psychics we would know everything in advance, and if there were actual healers nobody would be sick or die.

Hehe, if there were actualy psychics, don't you think they would all get shot down by people like you buster1?
smile.gif
 That's why there are not so much psychics, but people who do have the power to make predictions and prophocy by some means.  Kinda like jesus and nastodamus...  and I am not comparing Turi to Jesus in any major way. As far as the hurricanes go, he is refering to the dragon and negative energy as a spiritual aspect of the physical events we see here on earth. Gotta think outside the box.

There was an earthquake here today off the coast of CA.
Earthquake
Apparently he was right

No he wasn't... anyone saying that in a 3 day period an earthquake of a decent magnitude will occur IN THE WORLD is going to be proven right... it's vague enough a guess. What would be really impresive.. if he predicted it down to the magnitude and down to the hour.

Lets just hope there won't be like a really big one tommorrow, since it is the 17th.

What's scary is that if the quake was bigger (I mean A LOT bigger) it might have caused a tsunami. Then we would have been screwed if it was a big one because I think only two coastal CA cities are ready for a tsunami.

Psychics are like any other group of people doing something that isn't really taught in any regulated sort of way (martial arts would be another... I'm blanking on more examples for some reason). 5% are the real deal... 20% aren't bad but have no idea how much more they could learn... and the other 75% are total frauds.

The 5% are just as sick of the frauds as the people who think the whole thing is a joke.

And those statistics come from where?

Speaking of earthquakes, today is the 16 year anneversary of the Loma Prieta earthquake. On this day in 1989, things rattled and shook as the 7.1 (richter scale) quake hit in the Nisense Marks state park, just a few minutes drive from my home. Oh how my brothers and I were stuffed in to closests. The persistant aftershocks left us under tables and in the previously mention closet a countless number of times.

Here's to no repeat any time soon!

I'm startin to get kinda worried here.  I haven't seen this much activity in cali for a while, especially in such a concentrated area.  I feel like it could be building to a larger quake.  I mean, we had a 4.9 Sunday, a 3.0 yesturday, and a 4.0 and 4.4 within hours of eachother.  Pretty strange, and all the activity is concentrated in two spots.

I have tickets on Delta December one. I wonder if I get a refund if SF slides off into the Pacific. As a matter of fact I wonder if Delta will still be flying by then.

Maybe Delta can drop you into Oakland and you can to rent scuba gear for the rest of the trip.

Man, another 4 in northern Cali.
smile_h_32.gif

I have honestly never seen this many earthquakes of 4 or higher magnitude. Just had yet another 4.1 earthquake. I really hope this isn't leading to a big quake. Besides that, I know you guys are watching Wilma. It became the strongest hurricane on record for a time, in short fashion. Grew from 1 to 5 within hours. I really think Turi is gonna be right on this one, and it will force thousands to evacuate. I sincerely hope those in the possible hit area are in some way prepared
smile_h_32.gif

It appears that only one forum member is taking this seriously......and it certainly ain't me!
confused.gif

I'll wait up late on Christmas eve for Santa Claus before I believe in any of those clairvoyant nutcases. It staggers me how they manage to gain the faith of anyone- more so seemingly intelligent people.

Back