What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hummingbirds and CP's...

Fryster

--Freedom Czar--
I was in a discussion today with co-workers about hummingbirds and their thirst for nectar. (it’s a slow day, I know…) And I mentioned the nectar on certain CP’s; and that got me to thinking:

Have any hummingbirds ever been caught by any species of CP??

Seems like your average tiny hummingbird could get trapped in a large Sarr or Nep grown outdoors.

Humming_bird_3.gif

I was in a discussion today with co-workers about hummingbirds and their thirst for nectar. (it’s a slow day, I know…) And I mentioned the nectar on certain CP’s; and that got me to thinking:

Have any hummingbirds ever been caught by any species of CP??

Seems like your average tiny hummingbird could get trapped in a large Sarr or Nep grown outdoors.

Humming_bird_3.gif

I don't know but I have seen pics of humming birds that were caught by praying mantises and that is pretty damn cool! :0o: Then there's the bats that get caught by giant centipedes! :0o: :0o:

If I'm not mistaken, I remeber reading somewhere that neps have caught hummingbirds.
If they can catch rats, hummingbirds would probably be a sinch.

Awwww. Hummingbirds are beautiful. That would be a shame. :(

Back