What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many plants have you bought from this store

• Thread starter bsmith201
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bsmith201

Thanks for the time

oh so i cant vote for 0 !!
mad.gif

j/k
confused.gif

still frustrated

I live in england I dont think its a good Idea To order or is it?

Hi Gazmo,
Its is possible, but you need a CITES permit to import plants from the US and the exporter will need an export permit too. Additionally, phyto sanitary certification must also accompany the the plant too. I don't know whether Phil of Jeff are selling plants outside the USA or not But if so, please feel free to message me about how to get hold of the permits etc. You wiull also need to contact them directly about this too.

i just ordered 10 plants last week!

exotic gardens / petflytrap have some of the nicest plants i have every purchased. every time i order, the plants show up in great condition!

peace,
technoracer

I have some plants from petflytrap that are over two years old, purchased not too long after Exotic Gardens went online.
smile.gif

So I'm definitely choosing 10+. The N.truncata I ordered from here, despite my best neglect, now has leaves bigger than my hands, and 6" pitchers (every one is bigger though, so check back in a month...)

I .. love.. PFT
smile.gif

And Phil's a nice guy, too.
biggrin.gif

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back