What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How is your climate and weather lately

Lower to mid 80's and average 70 percent humidity during the day here in San Diego, Ca. Nighttime temps get down to upper 50's and lower 60's and humidity around 80 percent. Marine layer in the morning until the sun burns it off, then sunny for the rest of the day. Perfect highlander nep weather
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]English weather annoys me sooooo much sometimes!!!
mad.gif
I want sun!!!
Come over here to the U.S.
smile_m_32.gif
We won't mind
smile.gif

well it sucks pretty good right here.

rainy all day. sun will be out on and off at weird intervals so working on my tan is... nonexistant untill we get consistantly sunny weather.

all the rain has the tree frogs excited and i can't sleep for them. it's horrible i tell you!

on the upside, nice high humidity, nice high 80's and i'm really getting alot of rain water for my cp's.

sorry im late but i just got back

South dakota- Heat in the upper 90's with winds gusting 20-30 mph. Reletive humidity: 10

watuaga, tx
high 95 low 73
humidity 41%
no rain for a long time dowm on our annual average we got an inch or so on thursday, whoptie doo! hot, humid, and nasty! just the way us "texans" like it!

All right here ya go.
Inland Southern California southwest Riveriside
Saturday weather
Today, or yesterday(its 12:06) was just heaven.
High-82.5 F
Low-57.5 F
Humidity high-98% from 4-7a.m.
Humidity low-45% 4:00p.m.
Max wind speed-10mph west

Climate/Normal for July
High-88 F
Low-60 F
Humidity high-91% 6-7am
Humidity low-34% 3 pm
Max wind speed-12mph

Plants-So far enjoying the weather.