What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holy crap winamp rocks!

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
You guys should try winamp if you haven't already. I just got it and you can listen to house music (not to be confused with the house salad or cheap house wine) 24 hours a day!

Oh yeah and other genres, too :) Talk, jazz, world, techno, rock, rap, punk, etc.

I'm totally stoked. I feel like I've been in the dark ages with Windows Media Player... It's really nice to listen to imported electronica that I wouldn't ordinarily get to hear.

I have used winamp for the past 5 years,it's pretty cool.

Jerry

Have you dicovered Llive365

**Now you too can be the proud owner of a $(insert cost of computer here) radio.**

I like the skins for Winamp.

what is house music?

Yes, both winamp and live365 are awesome. I used winamp back when I listened to tons of music my freshman year of college (seven years ago). It's totally sweet and it's the program I always used to rip my CD's and convert *.mp3 to *.wav and vice versa. It had some pretty cool plug-ins way back when and I'm sure there are even better ones now.

xvart.

You *just* figured out about Winamp??

Winamp..it really whips the llama's ***.

Subgenre of electronic.

But yeah, JLAP, welcome to 5 years ago, mang.

Isnt house

"bang bang bang ski ski ski"
"bang bang bang ski ski ski"
"somebody scream"
"somebody scr-scream"

??

Clint - have you tried out the visualization thingy that comes with winamp? It was good enough back in the day and I spent many hours staring at that but I'm sure it's better still now.

But yeah, JLAP, welcome to 5 years ago, mang.

LOL!

Nuh uh. After I do history and take a nap I will, though! Thanks!

Napz r gud.

Jiana.... ummm I think it's a bit more eloquent than that :) At least to me.

Reasons I like winamp...

1. OMG SKINS!!!
finalformskin.jpg

2. It's NOT WMP.

3. It plays music.

And yeah I've used it for years too. :p

What is that? Kingdom hearts?

Sorry but mixing final fantasy with donald duck and mickey mouse should be a sin.

I'm listening to techno from the netherlands. I have no idea what the dj who's comments between songs is saying lol.

How do I see visualizations? I can think of some times when that would come in handy.

EDIT: OH man! I figured it out and they beat the crap out of greedy WMP visualizations!

DANCING SANTA!

Back