What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi :)

Hello, Im JayJay, I was on another CP forum, which was good, but its moderators coinstatly abused thier powers. So I found this place, and I like it :) So, I'll stay a while and get to know the place.

Some background info:
I'm a bit of a :jester: I have a dry sense of humor which might be hard to pick up over the internet, so be warned. I love carniverous plants, VFT being my favorite. I have failed at Utric, Nepenthes and Sundew:blush: Although, I have 2 Nepenthes doing quite well at the moment. And some Utric in the mail. I'm in England, I have 4 VFT, but thats only because my parents dont like them in the kitchen. I have one Red Dragon, with traps around an inch and a half! the other is small.

But thats for another time. See you around:banana2:

Welcome to TF!

Welcome JayJay. Nice name btw:).

Welcome to TF! :welcome:

Welcome aboard. TF has received several new members from the other side of the drink recently. Looking forward to hearing more about your plants you have. What tow Nepenthes do you have? Hopefully with our combined knowledge we can get you growing some Utrics and Drosera with fantastic success!

xvart.

Welcome to the forums. Hope you like it here. :welcome:

Welcome aboard. TF has received several new members from the other side of the drink recently. Looking forward to hearing more about your plants you have. What tow Nepenthes do you have? Hopefully with our combined knowledge we can get you growing some Utrics and Drosera with fantastic success!

xvart.
I hope so, I'm supposed to have a N. Alata, but its way smaller than an Alata, I think I have a Nepenthes sanguinea, but I'm not too sure on that one. I'll take some picies and post them later. I had a U.Sandersonii, but it died, then I got some more but died. I also have some P.Wesser, and are going for P.Grandafolia, but my wesers are strugling. I've lost 4 since the original divided into 8 seperate plants!:-O

Thanks everyone for nice welcomes, I hope to see everyone around and contribute as much as possible. :)
Here are my Nepenthes
DSCF0199.jpg

DSCF0200.jpg

:)

Welcome to Terra! Nice nep you have there. :-D

-Sara

Back