What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• Thread starter phil1984
  • Start date
Hi everyone my names phil nice to meet you all [emoji38][emoji38]this is my B52 lovely colour.
88829e2bf1835af87bed6595370e4307.jpg
c7bc0ebebf9cd7026af0f52a3ce931ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Welcome to Terraforums! The traps on your plant are nice and red.

First of many hopefully. Welcome to the forum!
Thanks nice to meet you [emoji38] Going to order another 2 on Friday, maybe a sundew too lol.

Thanks gonna order some more tonight lol. The ones I'm going to get look really colourful.

Hello! Welcome! Lovely B52.
Hi I ordered my new 3 plants, should be here Monday or Tuesday, but hopefully tomorrow. Can't wait [emoji38][emoji38]

Thanks nice to meet you [emoji38] Going to order another 2 on Friday, maybe a sundew too lol.

I fell in love with my sundew! I'm sure you will love them, they're gorgeous! I also love the color on the flytraps! ;)

I fell in love with my sundew! I'm sure you will love them, they're gorgeous! I also love the color on the flytraps! ;)
Hi mike, I managed to split my 3 sundews into 14 lol. And have more different plants now [emoji6]

Nice plants! Welcome to TF!

oh wow! that's a lot! my spatulata are in a cluster, there's probably 7 or 8... one day I will divide them ;) more! Different!? oooh!

Back