What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone

I'm Kenneth from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia:-D.............I'm 13 and have been growing CPs particularly nepenthes for 2 years+ now......Well didn't do much about those plants for the first year until i started getting more neps and started joining forums this year....Learned a lot from them and hope to learn even more here too:banana2:

Anyways i will further edit my profile...But for now thats it:jester:

Ken

Welcome!
I've seen you around on some of the other forums like PetPitcher and Pitcher Plants.com. I am Alcran on those sites.

O!....Hi Alcran....Yeah i've too seen you:D....Anyways gonna post some pics of my messed up edited picture of N veitchii x fusca.

Ken

Hey there! Welcome to TF! :wave:

Welcome to TF! Glad to have you here.

Welcome to TF! I remember a woman on the discussion forum calling herself Pauline from Kuala Lumpur.

Hi everyone thanks for the warm welcome.....Umm the person you mention pauline from kuala lumpur...Yeah i've seen her on my local forums....

Ken

Tell her that I said 'hi'. We used to talk tropical fish.

Back