What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey you! Carnivorous plant society peoples.... (NECPS, NYCCPS, Portland folks, ETC)

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hey all you :) Would you be interested in sub forums for each of your groups? I don't mind if you want to stick with blending your posts with the regular forum posts... But if you would like to have a sub forum to call your own, we could do that... But it would have to get used, so talk with your groups and let me know! Maybe this would help others create groups in their areas too :-O
Andrew

I think that is a good idea because it would be easier for people looking to find/learn about groups in their area.

Unless anyone in our local group has a better name, you can call it Portland CP group.

seconded! This sounds like a great idea.

Last edited:
I second that motion. :) Thanks, Andrew!

Later edit:

Ha! Raycer491 beat me by 1 minute.

Last edited:
I too think this is a great idea.

Sent from my SM-S550TL using Tapatalk

Ok. I'm just trying to figure out where and how I want to put it... In the meantime, am I missing anyone? Errr actually... who am I missing? I know there are more :p

Good idea. Count the NYCCPS in.

Last edited:
UMCPS is in too!

How does that look? If you want a different description or something, let me know.

Are there any groups in the Sierra Nevada Fresno area...

Happy Growing,

Dillon

Isn't there an LACPS too? I have no idea if any of the members actually use this forum though.

Looks nice, Andy. Could you move the thread I made for the NYCCPS to the subforum, and perhaps leave a redirect link in the general section so people know where it went? Thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you - looks nice! And I would ask if you could please move our thread here: TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR to the new forum spot for the Portland Area Group. This will certainly make our meeting info easier to find for newcomers and maybe even inspire the creation of other groups in parts of the country/world where there aren't any.

Last edited:
Isn't there an LACPS too? I have no idea if any of the members actually use this forum though.

If someone says they're going to post the information to the subforum, I will create it... But if subforums are not used after they're requested, they may be deleted and their threads moved back to the general discussions area. The purpose of the subforums is for current information/discussion for each of these groups. Not just to list all of the groups that are out there.
[MENTION=7782]Doomsday[/MENTION] Moved [MENTION=8617]bluemax[/MENTION] Moved But you guys could make new threads for your different meets if you want :p

If there are any other important threads you would like moved, let me know.

Thanks, Andrew!

Back