What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEY HEY HEY!!!

so my seed grown macrophylla came in today! man looks great! THANKS GUY WITH A BUNCH OF PLANTS!!! LMAO!!!

there are two pitchers, one being larger that the previous one. then there is another pitcher that hasnt opend and colored up. i can see red color on the body and the teeth are noticeable. see how it does in the next few weeks which is critical.

it cracks me up when i hear:

"newbie says:
i just got a villosa! how do i grow it?"

smile_o_32.gif
smile_l_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
confused.gif
smilie4.gif
smile.gif

what about a pic?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
smile_n_32.gif

wow! well i was trying to upload them yesterday night but my brother was with the camera. now the pics wont upload correctly. so im gonna bust a mission and try uploading them at work.

Santos, email the pic to me now and i will upload to my site for you.

Better yet, email me the plant and I will take a pic for you!

ok, will upload in a few minutes..............

Here ya go (this darn web building software!!!):

p_N__401.jpg

Sorry for the multiple posts; does anyone else have trouble uploading multiple photos to a single reply here? It seems to be something to do with the code used in the image name but I can't figure it out...when multiple images are uploaded the code becomes all messed up...

Great plant Santos.

hey thanks for that ludwig. i was almost forgeting how it looked like here at work. :p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ludwig777 @ May 13 2006,12:27)]Sorry for the multiple posts; does anyone else have trouble uploading multiple photos to a single reply here?  It seems to be something to do with the code used in the image name but I can't figure it out...when multiple images are uploaded the code becomes all messed up...

Great plant Santos.
It never does that for me..  are you trying to put all the photos into one set of HTML tags? Each photo should have its own code line: <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

[/QUOTE]

I may be wrong, but thats the first thing that comes to mind.

Good luck
Steve

Back