What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey Canuk memebers.................

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
Lol. I thought it was funny when they tried to burn them and everyone down wind got stoned. LMAO.

You spelled Canuck wrong
smile_n_32.gif

never seen it with the extra "c" i stick by my spelling...........

surprised i found a Canuk sober enough to tell the difference anyways
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

partied with a bunch of Canuks that were down in the states last weekend...............u guys is a fun bunch of ppl
smile_n_32.gif

LOL. Trust me, there is a C in there. I hate hockey, but every Canadian (or ex-Canadian) knows how to spell Canucks
smile_n_32.gif

I don't drink, but if you asked any other Canadian they would be drunk by now, and it's only 11:17 in Canada!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

lol a service organization im apart of shares its district with Alberta and Saskatchewan................i deal with C-A-N-U-K-S on a regular basis..............ive partied in Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary, Medicine Hat, Regina, Saskatoon and several more, some of them multiple times.

i spent from 8 am to 2 am in a hospitality room one time, which we renamed the "International Fellowship Workshop", we had a sign in sheet and everything, should have seen the look on the secrtarys face when we handed in the sheet to recieve credit for attending a workshop
smile_n_32.gif
that weekend would have went alot smoother if the dang hotel security would just let us leave the beads(Marti Gra themed weekend) on the grizzly bear in the lobby but they kept taking them down and as soon as they were out of sight we would have to send someone up the "mountain" to put new ones on. after bout 6 hour of this they posted a guard just to watch the bear. after that we had to start throwing them from the 4th floor balcony and onto the bobcat
smile_m_32.gif

WARNING do not attemp said hijinks in Canada UNLESS your Canuk friends that your partying with are a bunch of Canuk police officers
smile_n_32.gif

Could another Canadian come to this thread and tell ratter_mt that it's spelled CANUCK! Mabudon where are you?? Tell him I'm right
smile_n_32.gif

Edit: Here's a link. It seems to me like there's a C at the end  
smile_m_32.gif

http://www.canucks.com/

P.S- Actually you spelled members wrong in your title too, looks like I'm not the one who has spelling issues
smile_n_32.gif

(I'm just teasing you know)
smile_m_32.gif

jeez....................i offer to join your military and this is what i get

You can't join unless you can spell... and tie your shoes
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

LMAO!! thats all it takes?..........................im out, cant meet the requirements
smile_h_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

That's all it takes! Isn't it amazing
laugh.gif
Hey I know why you want to become one! You want to get into all those pot plants they have
smile_n_32.gif

I'm here, not to worry- as long as I've been around, it's "Canuck", tho I don't usually have to use it much, being up here surrounded by "Canucks"...
but yeah, the "killing fields" don't sound like that bad a thing in certain respects- tho I secretly suspect this story is some sort of odd recruiting tool (heck, Rattler is ready to sign up so it's working eh?)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mabudon @ Oct. 17 2006,4:01)]I'm here, not to worry- as long as I've been around, it's "Canuck", tho I don't usually have to use it much, being up here surrounded by "Canucks"...
but yeah, the "killing fields" don't sound like that bad a thing in certain respects- tho I secretly suspect this story is some sort of odd recruiting tool (heck, Rattler is ready to sign up so it's working eh?)
MABUDON!!! Haha, eh
laugh.gif

o come on your Olympic snowboarding team could have that place cleared out in a month without trying hard and still win gold
smile_n_32.gif

LMAO I always thought it was funny that in the Ross Regebliatti (I'm sure that's wrong) controversy they kept using the term "performance enhancing"... kinda like how a proper martini is "performance enhancing" for say William Shatner..

And it's funny, maybe the snoboard team is over there right now on some sort of top secret "Green Op"

lol yeah that whole "performance enhancing" comment had me laughing for a week
smile_n_32.gif

green op LMAO!!

Back