What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rball

INFECTED
OK soooooo im going to be growing a collection of plants all from seed and i have found some information on how to grow and tips but i was wondering if anyone has grown or grow any of the following species.
D. neocaledonica (woo woo) New Caledonia
D. linearis Lake Huron
D. trinervia Tweede Tol, RSA
D. collinsiae Faryland
D. trinervia Blaines Kloof, RSA
D. gigantea
D. stolonifera
D. trinervia large rosette (all three are different)
D. peltata white flower chookarloo campgrd SA, AUS
D. ndiformis
D. caparillis 'Long Arm'
P. vallisnerifolia
P. alpina all red (L. 1753) Carnia, Italy
P. grandiflora Torla, Pyreneen, Spain

If you have any tips and are willing to share it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127325

I don't know where you are located but it's too late in the season for Drosera linearis. Takes 2-3 months cold stratification and maybe that long to germinate. Then a very compressed growing season of maybe 8 weeks (12 if you are lucky) and have to be fed constantly. Then a very cold dormancy (you might need to put them in the freezer) for about 4 months. You might be able to stratify with GA3.

I've posted several threads on D. trinervia previously. Use the search function.

Im in on this with copper and she said shes treating the seeds with something i dont remember what to help the process

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

haha very nice i didint realize she started this

Back