What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELLO!

• Thread starter Jenn4a
  • Start date
I'm Jenn, and I live in zone 5 or 6. I have a few different growing areas: windowsill, and a T5 setup with mostly orchids. I've grown plants in the past, and now I am starting back up again. I grow orchids, some other plants, such as Crotons, Calatheas, some air plants, and a few succulents... and of course CP's. I'm pretty obsessed with nepenthes, Heliamphora, and Cephalotus. I also have a few pinguiculas. Eventually I will grow more pings and drosera, but they aren't my main focus right now.

I've failed with some Heliamphora and Cephalotus plants in the past, but I believe it was due to lack of acclimation, and heat from T5's. Also, they all were immature plants.

Currently, I have one mature Heliamphora heterodoxa x minor, and one typical Cephalotus with a few mature pitchers that I've gotten within the last few days. I have about 10 or so nepenthes.

I look forward to getting to meet the members here! :)
Nice to meet you guys! Feel free to ask me questions.

Back