What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hello everyone! I have posted a few times and thought an intro would be nice.

I am new to CPs and have not actually gotten any plants yet, but will be getting some soon thanks to the very kind jb_orchidguy (thanks). I am setting up a 55 gal terrarium and hope to add many CPs to my soon to be collection. I have had houseplants for years so i look forward to the enjoyment of CPs in my terrarium.

As my username suggests, my name is Victoria, Jeremy is my husband and we have a 7 year old son named Ash. We breed parrots, mostly amazons and conures but have a few other pairs, I counted our birds and we have a flock of 79 parrots (not counting babies), 72 are breeders and 7 are our pets. I handfeed the babies and socialize them to be pets, then we find them good homes. We are also a coral farm, we frag our aquacultured corals and sell the frags. Our tanks and parrots are our hobbies so we have the advantage of being able to dedicate most of our time to them. We also homeschool Ash so I am able to stay home with him and our maintain our zoo.

Well, thats about it. I look foward to getting to know you all and learning all I can about these very intersting plants!
Victoria

woooah. thats a lot of birds. i got pissed when i used to have to clean my cockatiels cage.

welcome, by the way, and good luck in cultivation =)

are you a fan of Hitchcock? haha thats alot of birds!! your gonna love CPs and they are just like lay's...you cant have only one. welcome to terraforums!
Alex

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Welcome to Terraforums Victoria. I will hopefully get that package out to you tomorrow (Tuesday) after I get home from work. Hopefully it will not take too long to package everything up so i can get to the postoffice and get to bed.
tounge.gif
You will enjoy the atarter collection I have put together for you.

Welcome to TerraForums!

Hello Victoria!
welcome.gif

Glad you've joined up. Thanks for such a nice intro. Sounds like you have quite the zoo...or aviary. I think you'll love your CPs when you get started. They can be quite addicting.
smile.gif

Victoria, welcome!!! And thank you for prompt replys to my PM's and your friendly ways! Always stick close to the Lord, and spread your faith with love. Feel free to PM me anytime!
Hope you are weathering the fierce cold hitting the midwest now. I will pray for you!

Back