What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From Wisconsin!

• Thread starter Aaronb911
  • Start date
Just would like too say, I love Nepenthes, been an avid grower for 5-6 years, took a break from this forum only too forget everything, so I am a returning member if you will, i now own my new house so my passion can be restored and my plants will never have to worry about rehousing again. My favorites are anything with a flared Peristome! I also like succulents!

Thanks for the re-add and I’m happy too be back!

Aaronb

:welcome: back! Did you want to start back off with a new name or did you forget your login details? If you want to restore your name, or have those posts merged with your new name send me a PM to confirm some details and we can make either one happen.

Have any plants yet or on the hunt? :-O
Andrew

Hello

You know I think I’m ok with starting fresh,�� new house, new plants, new passion drive! Thank you for offering the help!

I do have a young pure truncata and also a common Alata. Hoping to win a maxima x veitchii today! I’m very very interested in the pure robcantleyi and hope one day I can own one! The history behind them just intrigues the heck outta me!

I also have a container citrus lemon tree �� that is my pride and joy along with a few succulents.

Thanks again Andrew!

Last edited:
Welcome. Sounds like you're off to a good restart with that list of plants you've chosen.

Back