What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Western Australia!

• Thread starter Rachel8T4
  • Start date
Hi everyone!

My name is Rachel and I live in Geraldton, Western Australia (about 5hrs drive from Perth) :-D I'm quite new to growing CP's but am completely fascinated by them. I am also VERY new to forums and have just joined, so please bear with me while I figure out what I'm doing lol. Glad to connect with some other CP enthusiasts and look forward to getting to know you all. I have already learnt a huge amount from the helpful information on here and have read some awesome tips.

In my modest (but very much loved) CP collection I currently have 2 Venus Flytraps, 3 Sarracenia and 1 Sundew which I have planted up in a mini bog garden. I will also be having a go at growing from seeds this year (fingers crossed with that venture). I LOVE unusual VFT's in particular and am also dreaming of adding a Cephalotus to my collection one day.

Bye for now!

Welcome! You live in one of the most amazing places to see CPs in the wild. Take advantage of it!

Welcome to Terraforums! Hope to see pictures of your plants.

Welcome! You live in one of the most amazing places to see CPs in the wild. Take advantage of it!

Thank you nibulan! I've not found any so far, but haven't given up the search - I know they're out there somewhere! :-D

Unfortunately all the images on that thread are toast because Photobucket now requires a very expensive annual subscription to hotlink images. Imgur and Flickr are the main two hosting sites people use these days.

Unfortunately all the images on that thread are toast because Photobucket now requires a very expensive annual subscription to hotlink images. Imgur and Flickr are the main two hosting sites people use these days.

I was wondering why there were so many missing images on the forum...that explains it lol
All good, I already had a flickr account so have just used that. I put up a few pics of my mini bog garden here;
My Mini Bog Garden

Back