What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from The Bay Area!

• Thread starter HerdyGerdy
  • Start date
Hello!

I've been growing CP's now for about 5 years but haven't introduced myself here so I thought it was about time to do that!

I grow primarily Utricularia and Pinguicula as well as a few Nepenthes, Drosera, and Heliamphora. I especially enjoy growing epiphytic bladderworts, my current favorite is U. jamesoniana which I finally got my hands on a few months ago. It was flowering when I purchased it and is about to open up a new flower! (see photo below)

I also created a website with a list of my current carnivorous plants and grow instructions for each one which you can check out here if interested: https://rholderman2010.wixsite.com/utricularia-love

Happy growing!
Rebecca

U. jamesoniana
to post.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Your epiphytic utricularia are very impressive. Jamesoniana is a very interesting species. Please do show us some of its flowers when it blooms fully. Your website is also very nice.

:welcome: That looks like a lot of species! I like your website also. Are you aware of the ICPS conference coming next month in Santa Rosa? Just asking because that is in your backyard.

Thank you, I'll definitely share photos once the flower opens!

I can't wait for the ICPS conference, just booked a room in Santa Rosa for it :)

Back