What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from South Germany ;o)

Hi to all,
I'm also absolutely new in this forum. I'm growing Sarracenia's for about 6 years and had the luck to get a small greenhouse last year! So the number of plants raised high, I solved the problem with the perfect seed germination and got a lot of exiting seeds (for example 2 years seedlings of Wilkerson White Knight x SL13 (SX30) very nice pink). I'm looking always for great sorts, a long time I search now for a Wilkerson White Knight, maybe I will find a seller here!?
I have some Leah Wilkerson, Titan, Adrian Slack, and many more spectacular sorts. This autumn I will make a growlist to let you see. Maybe someone want to swap for a WWK?
So happy growing for all out there and let's have a look, what will come here ;o)
Mike

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Herzlich Willkommen! :)

Welcome to TF! I'm sure someone has a Wilkerson White Knight out there somewhere ;).

Hi, bin wohl nicht der einzige germanguy hier !?!?

Hi, bin wohl nicht der einzige germanguy hier !?!?

Heheh, ich spreche, nicht gut Deutsch, aber anderen völker an hier sprechen das. :p

Welcome to TerraForums :-D

Welcome to TF!

Thanks to all for your welcome!

Back