What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from South Florida

Hi everyone.. My name is Lenny ..Good to be back.. I used to be know as LenG444 years ago... I lost 90% (at the time) of my plants to a hurricane... I was frustrated and gave up.. I'm going to give it another try..

welcome back

sorry to hear that, i feel you on the hurricanes...i lived in north florida for about 14 years and was into the orchid hobby then......when we got the 4 hurricanes in a row a few years back, i lost about 75% of my orchids to the floods and wind, then the rest succumbed to rot as the water stood for far too long and i wasnt able to get out to save em.....welcome back to the forums, hope to see you getting back on your feet :)

Welcome to TF!

Hi Lenny...hopefully Mother Nature goes easy on your this time.

Welcome! My granny lives in Boca Raton. There is a forum member there who has a backyard full of obscure nepenthes and sarracenia they got from the panhandle.

Back