What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Florence, AZ!!

Hi everybody,

My name is Bruno and I'm new to these forums! I joined around 9 months ago and I have observed and learned much over the time. I have been growing carnivorous plants since 2013, when I first acquired a Venus Flytrap from the FlowerBin, a nursery in Longmont, CO. Throughout the years, I have come to adore Nepenthes (especially those with "teeth" as many of are you are) and I constant sit by them, hypnotized by their beauty.

I now live in Florence, AZ and I have adapted to growing highland-ultrahighland Nepenthes through use of a freezer. I call it the "ultrahighland chamber", although that is a little contrary to what I grow in there, since all of the plants living there currently are what one would consider "highland". Anyways, I look forward to posting!

Also, I'd like to personally thank a few forum members as I have gained a lot of knowledge from the advice of David (BigBella), laughter at the sarcasm of Whimgrinder, inspiration from DonH, and amazement at the talent of all the forum members here!

I look forward to contributing to this forum!

Post script- a little more about me: 15 years old, Biology and Latin (yes, the language) lover, that's all I can think of :-O

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF, wow 15 you are so young, everyone here is really NICE. You will like it here. Happy growing

Back