What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all from Texas.

• Thread starter Rcharles
  • Start date
My name is Charles and I'm new to the Carnivorous hobby and I'm loving every bit of it so far. I have Tropical pitcher plant, Venus fly trap, Sarracenia, and a couple of Cape Sundews. I'm wanting to setup a lowland terrarium(not with these plants) so I will have many of questions for yall.

Thank you for the add I look forward to talking with everyone!

:welcome: Welcome to Terra Forums, Charles! If you haven't already looked, there is a lot of good information available through the search function here.

Welcome! I thought lowland would be easy being that I live in the desert, but turns out keeping things that warm in the winter is still difficult. I've yet to set up an area specifically for them (other than petiolaris dews), but I have failed having them with my other plants (in the warmer areas of the greenhouse).

Welcome! I thought lowland would be easy being that I live in the desert, but turns out keeping things that warm in the winter is still difficult. I've yet to set up an area specifically for them (other than petiolaris dews), but I have failed having them with my other plants (in the warmer areas of the greenhouse).
Im hoping in Houston Texas with the humidity and heat i can have some luck. Im still learning i have a long way to go. Trial and error. I just hope i dont kill to many plants in the process!

Back