What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helio

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    offer

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
There is a new cell phone company called Helio. They seem to offer more services for a lower price than more traditional companies.

You get unlimited text, video and pic messages, unlimited 3G highspeed internet, unlimited gps usage and quite a bit of other stuff.

All this seems too good to be true. Does anybody have any knowledge of experience of this company?

http://www.helio.com/page?p=join&

Yup, they've been around for a bit. One of my older brothers uses their service and he seems to love them. He's one of those people who's perpetually texting and using his phone for stuff so he gets plenty of use out of it.

I haven't heard him say anything negative about them, so if you're thinking of using them it should be a good way to go. I believe that they were even pretty good about sending him a new phone after he broke one of his.

They advertise a lot at my school. I don't know anything about them though...

Back