What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliconia!!

I found out the name of the heliconia that I found! It's called H bihai 'burgundy'. I hope it starts getting big soon!
smile.gif

Joel

Joel...even the plants people sell where you live are cooler than the plants I grow! :)

heheh you should see the pic I provided Phil for the profile submissions a while back. It is proof that Gary Larson has permanently affected my brain. Right, it's strange not knowing what anyone looks like, but oh well.

Chris

cube! LMAO!!! :biggrin:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Neppie on 10:18 pm on May 16, 2002
cube! LMAO!!! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Splain please...

Edit: Got it...

(Edited by Dyflam at 8:17 am on May 17, 2002)

Don't be indignant! Having  30/30/30 figure is popular. We have no other choice but to picture you as Sponge Bob Square Pants until you do post a photo, parasouco.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Parasuco, I could guess what your favorite art form is...cubism? ;-) Go ahead, nullify the popular belief that SpongeBob has found his way into the forums.

Though I shouldn't talk...

Chris

Hmmm... maybe he's CUBE-an.

See, my legs are thirty inches long, my chest is thirty inches around, and my waist is thirty inches around. Not a bit of fat, or cubeness... Hehehe...<p>Dyflam, I shant say anything... hehehe...

Well, here is my picture... This is my niece on her first birthday! How cute!!! Heeheheheheheeheeeeeeee.......

03-04-02calistaandgreg.jpg

Back