What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora Germination

It took the whole lid to right down the genetics from the seeds i got. I think im going to just call them the icps seeds(because i forget) till they have a name. All 3 are doing great. Ill try and post some pics today

Last edited:
Been quite a while since I posted an update on these bad boys. Nearly a year old now too! My two seedlings of Sir Butch's H. tatei x unknown ICPS conference giveaway.

The bigger of the two stays green, and might even be anthocyanin free. even after injuring it during a repotting effort it only turned brown no red whatsoever. The other turns a nice dark red.

Heliamphora unknown seedling Red by SarraceniaMutation, on Flickr

Heliamphora unknown seedling Green 2 by SarraceniaMutation, on Flickr

That green bad boy is just over an inch tall!

Thanks again Butch!

Outstanding Mason!!

I cant recall if there was one tatei seed pod or two, might be two diff hybrids... or maybe just to variants of the same hybrid,
But in either case, the fact you have two genetically different seedlings is all the more special.

Enjoy and thanks for posting the update... I had been curious
Butch

Nice seedlings!

Question: Does anyone have any seeds left? I'm willing to trade. (Sadly, I haven't got much to trade for.)

An antho free Heli... now wouldn't that be interesting! You'd end up with some pretty outstanding glowing greens and golds, for sure!

Back