What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haworthia coopreri?

Bio

Plant Whisperer
H. cooperi is probably the plant that is most special to me, since it was my first ever plant. So when i saw this plant at my local Ingles, I just had to have it.

IMG_20141211_163034289.jpg

My questions are whether it is H. cooperi like I think it is, and if so, which variety?

Last edited:
Possibly H. cymbiformis, but hard to say. Both species are pretty variable, especially when you factor in growing conditions. Regardless, I am totally into Haworthias myself and love them to death. Looks like you're keeping it very happy. H. cooperi was one of my first succulents too =).

Last edited:
Possibly H. cymbiformis, but hard to say. Both species are pretty variable, especially when you factor in growing conditions. Regardless, I am totally into Haworthias myself and love them to death. Looks like you're keeping it very happy. H. cooperi was one of my first succulents too =).

Thanks. I figured as much about the ID, coming from an Ingles after all. :p
Even if it's not H. cooperi, it's still a great little plant and will be grown well.

Try posting your photo on facebook in the Planet Haworthia group. They have some real experts in that group for that genus.

Looks just like one I have, that has now expanded to partially fill my Haworthia window box. Haworthias are adorable plants.

Mine is a total NOID from a home depot.

This one is mine:
8.28.14. 022.jpg

This is what the flowers look like, if that helps.

1428863197651_zpsisnijtwa.jpg

Back