What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Day!

Wistuba Order arrived! :banana2::boogie::banana2:

IMG_1230.jpg

Potted 'em up!

They are on the shadiest windowsill, and have large-ish holes in their bags.

IMG_1275.jpg

N. hamata Clone 4. Two growth points. Oh yeah!
IMG_1265.jpg

N. tentaculata from Trusmadi. Two large growth points. Wow!
IMG_1271.jpg

N. mantalingajanensis. Bet you can't pronounce it! :jester:
IMG_1272.jpg

N. flava Clone 16. The best clone. For my 16th birthday! Yay! Two growth points. I'm kinda disappointed at it's size, though...
IMG_1273.jpg

NEPENTHES!!! Yeah!

Congrats, and happy early/late Bday! xD That hamata has a tubby pitcher x3. I love the tentaculata's color. :drool: Last but not least, that is a ridiculously long name. LOL

Looks great! Happy Birthday :-D

Thanks! It took forever to get here. They didn't even ship it for about 5 weeks. So I am VERY happy that my plants finally got here! :-D

Can't wait until they acclimate and start growing as windowsill plants.:banana2:

Very nice looking order that N.hamata and N. tentaculata looks nice. =)

$$$$$$

Yes Indeed, DavyJones! But well worth it!

very nice jimmy. cant wait to see some updates on em. and Mantalingajanensis isnt that hard to pronounce. just gotta get used to saying it...kinda like Aristolochioides.

True, once you hear it pronounced properly and say it a few times, it is easy to say. XP

Thanks SK, and updates will surely be posted along the way. :)

grats, and happy birthday jimmy

Thanks Halt, but my birthday is long past; what I intended to be a slightly late birthday present got delayed and turned up two months after my actual birthday! Lol!

great selection of new neps!
I'm interested to see what the flava and mantalingajanensis look like when mature.

wow! great selection of neps there dude. I would soooo love to get those plants. Keep us posted on their growth. :)

@Vraev: Sure thing, will do! Thank you!

@Zero: So am I! Thanks!

That flava will surely become a gem of your collection. I love the uppers on that one. The lowers are what I would picture a cross of N. jacq. x N. talengensis looking like. Definitely keep us updated.

:)

I'm just a bit sad that it arrived way small, but I sure hope it does become the gem of my collection...soon would be good. Lol!

P.S. - It would sure make some great hybrids! Imagine N. flava x hamata or N. flava x glabrata!

Back