What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday!!!

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
HAPPY DAY, MABUDON!!!!! Have a great Birthday, and a really good time with family and friends. And, stop aging RIGHT HERE!!! Beyond this point you begin the land of aches and pains!!!!!!!

Ah, ya beat me to it!
biggrin.gif
Happy Birthday and can't wait to hear Yoda again!
smile_n_32.gif

Happy Birthday MABUDON !!! Today is the day you get to turn all the amps. up to 11 !

Dang...I'm gettin' slow in my old age.
confused.gif
Bugweed is beating me AND Jim!

Carly, Carly, Caaaaarly! Woooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo! Today is the anniversary of your entrance into the world! What a great day that was. I think I will eat some cake today in celebration.
smile_l_32.gif
biggrin.gif
Thank you for being born.

Happy Birthday...kick back, relax (and I know you know how to do that) and celebrate. I hope you don't have any possums popping out of your cake.
laugh.gif

Hope you had a good one Carl... How's your head doing on this fine wednesday?

Zac

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Today is the day you get to turn all the amps. up to 11 !

ROFL, love that!

Happy birthday!!
smile.gif

Thanks all!! I did indeed crank them up to 11 (since "All men play on 10" and I'm much more than just a man)
Had a fine, safe b-day, had some sweet SUPER expensive scotch, a great real mexican meal (with only ONE margarita, like I said "safe")and rocked out the whole day long...
Bugweed, I crossed that threshold pretty early in life, so I'm all prepared for what's to come...

PAK- hope you ate extra cake, I didn't have ANY for some reason, could have been the "unknown possum factor" (BTW my neps have FINALLY recovered from that goofy episode, only took 'em 7-8 months)

Jimscott- soon again will you hear him, predicted this I have

and Zac- feels pretty good, tho the darn scar is in the dumbest place, so everytime my bushy eyebrow makes me scratch my forehead it gets caught and rips a bit... I thought it would be WAY cooler to have a scar on my head like that, dar it!!

Again, thanks for the good wishes, and now I will stop before I make some wacky observation that inadvertently opens up the gates of "dormancy- required??" (that was for you BW
smile_m_32.gif
)

Back