What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday Adnedarn!

Happy birthday! :banana2: :boogie: Hey, it's the 29th and you're 29 lol

no way!!! happy birthday :-O

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!! :boogie: :jester: :wave: :gulp: :beer: :-P-: Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of gifts! Thanks for all you do around here!

Happy Bday Andrew! I hope you enjoy it :). :banana2: :boogie: :-D :jester: :woot: :clap: :grin: :eek: :bigthumpup: :rolleyes: :usa2: :beer: :rookwoot: :cool: :p :p ;) :-P-: :nana: :D

I blew my mod joke on Pyro so I'll just say Happy Birthday, 29, oh you's just a young pup! :)

Happy birthday! :-D I hope you have a wonderful day..

Happy Birthday, young man.

Happy Birthday Andrew! :boogie: Thanks for the great forum.

Happy Birthday Andrew! :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:

happy b-day Andy!

Happy Birthday, Andrew! And thanks for rescuing the forums. Too bad I couldn't hook up with you when I was in your neck of the tumbleweeds, 2006!

Happy birthday, Captain! :usa2:

Hope you have a good one!:banana2:

Andy, happy birthday!

Thanks for all of the hard work that you put in to making this forums a fun, functional, and friendly place (alliteration not intended.)

I hope that you have a great day!

yeah happy bday andy!!! lol lets hunt him down....29 birthday hits for Andy!!!!! jk jk
we all love you in a completely plantonic and heterosexual manor.

we all love you in a completely plantonic and heterosexual manor.

Woah woah, you made a manor for platonic, heterosexual man-love? ... :0o:

May it be a joyous day of birth to ya! Thanks again for all your hard work!!!

Happy birthday, Andrew! Hope it is/was a good one!

xvart.

Happy Birthday Andrew!

as in a totally non gay way. to clear it up lol....like brother or friend you know? xD

Back