What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Bday Technoracer!!

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hey Brian, happy bday man! Hope the drivin weather is good wherever you happen to be! When you're all out of driving hours... stop somewhere for a cake, and eat the whole dang thing!!! :-O :-D

Happy Bday!

Happy birthday. Is that the one with the g/f that's into cars?

thanks everyone!
it's good to be home finally even if it only for a few days! i ran 5500 miles in the last 11 days, which is good because i hate sitting in a truck stop somewhere waiting for a load. i was running anywhere from northeast pennsylvania to saint louis down into fort worth, texas to anywhere in alabama and georgia for most of those 11 days, so the weather was decent. well, except for the pennsylvania part, where i had a clipper come through while i was driving. it wasn't anything that bad, but i'd take the 60 degree temps and sun i had in the south over snow and 25 deg any day!

thanks again for the well wishes!

tech...

Happy belated birthday!

Jerry

Geez...I missed this one. :-/ Happy very belated birthday!! Miss having you around...you on the road so much. Stay safe. :)

Back