What's new
TerraForums - Carnivorous Plant Community

Welcome to TerraForums — a long-running carnivorous plant community established in 2001. Register for free to join the conversation, ask questions, and connect with growers from around the world.

Guess whos back??

Hey bud!! Great to see you!! I'm going well, pretty busy getting ready to sell at the Tucson reptile show this weekend... the only in person sales I do. :) But well! I hope you're doing good also!
 
I was lucky enough to have an amazing friend through the years after meeting here who helped jump start my CP collection again with the Heli and of course it just jump started the addiction again and im already needing to hurry up and get the cooler on this grow space so I ca. Work on the show chamber and have more room! Of course going to see ******* two weekends ago didnt help either. I left with a few plants. 🤣🤣🤣
 
Back
Top