What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

growlist?

I know that this sounds pathetic and all but could somebody help me put my growlist on and make it visible?

Thanks if you're willing enough to help this pathetic fool.

all yah do is throw it up down in the growlist forum and put a link in your signature which is done via your control panel. get your growlist up in the appropriate forum and then someone can walk yah through the rest if your still unsure

Farmer dave.  Once you get your grow list done in the grow list forum, you just go to your Sig page and then while your editing it click on the http:// button.  Its up there next to bold, italics, underling and all that jazz.  It will ask you for the URL.  You get that from copying the address line in your browser while your viewing your grow list page.  It helps to have 2 windows open one looking at your grow list and one editing your profile.  Once you enter the URL in where it asks you, click OK then its going to ask you what text you want to appear.  Just type in grow list.  Then OK.  Voilà you now have a hyperlink in your Sig that ways grow list and takes you to your grow list.  Then all someone has to do is click grow list from your Sig and they go to the appropriate page.

Don't feel bad it took me a while to figure out how to do hyperlinks too. I never had any inclination to click that button. Heck I live in PA for 3 months in an apartment that was on the second floor, but the door was on the first. Everytime someojne came over I walked down the stairs to open the door. When I had a button to buzz someone in at the top of my stairs. I never pushed the button and no one ever told me about it. I didn't find out its use till 2 months into licing there. LMAO

Back