What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grower info?

since the site hasnt been working for quite some time now, i would appreciate it if someone could send me information regarding becoming a grower for the NASC.

thanks,
~b

Hi Billy

Thank you for you interest in becoming a grower. We apologize about the web site. We actually have been working on this issue for quite some time and we are hoping it will be resolved in the next day or two.

I believe Mike is going to contact you. But I will double check that.

Thank you for offering to help!

hey Suzanne,

Ive been trying to volunteer at the greenhouse every Thursday(when possible) helping Mike with what I can and he's been mentioning for me to join for a while so that i would be able to make some field runs with him to the sites and help out more with the conservation stuff. other than the greenhouse stuff, i honestly dont know if anyone helps him in the field, which would be nice.

I dont mean for this to sound bad, but what exactly is the problem with the website? i know that a host change doesnt usually take this long, at most 24-48 hours for dns record updates to new host and maybe a little time to transfer files? if the NASC needs any help with technical stuff, feel free to contact me, anytime.

~b

Billy...we welcome ANY help you could give! Pming you.

Back