What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grower from South Dakota

Hello,
I have been growing CPs for about 18 months, and lurking here for about a year. Mostly I just soak in the information. I get very inspired, sometimes frustrated, by all the plants and setups. I mostly grow sars, dews, and vfts. I have a few neps, utrics, and recently acquired a H.minor. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but she tolerates this hobby more than some of my previous ones. I'm looking forward to more great information and pictures.

i laughed at the wife comment, just how many have you gone through? :p

glad you are looking to be more active on here, soaking up info is great but asking questions and getting to know people on here can teach you at quite an accelerated rate.

Welcome to TF! My wife thinks I'm crazy as well.

Ha! Still on wife number one. I am glad there are others in the same boat as me. I have a 5 year old daughter and a 4 year old son, and they especially like the fly traps. I think that helps too.

Welcome to TerraForums :-D Think you might be our first grower on this forum from the Dakotas! Haha, myles, nice job thinking outside the box

Back