What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grow box, pics, need help..

Yeah I ment even more light! In addition to the two on top. You can mount most light on the sides too.
Or upgrade to a T5 or better. Your plants will love you!

LOL.. I know bro. I went out to buy 4 all together. But they only had 2 left. So it's the best I could do until I can get into the big city on Saturday. But we're on the same page. And the sides are glass. I don't know how I could mount lights there..

You have two sides with out glass too! Just saying. :-))

LOL.. I know bro. I went out to buy 4 all together. But they only had 2 left. So it's the best I could do until I can get into the big city on Saturday. But we're on the same page. And the sides are glass. I don't know how I could mount lights there..

You have two sides with out glass too! Just saying. :-))

OMG... I'm retarded. :crazy: When you said "sides", I was thinking just that. As opposed to "front & back". But I'm a big enough man to say," Frilleon, your right and I'm wrong." :-O

Looks great! Great job, I always love seeing progression threads! Keep us posted on the final product!:clap:

Looks great! Great job, I always love seeing progression threads! Keep us posted on the final product!:clap:

I know, right. I'm the same way.. that's why I take a lot of pics as I go. There will be a new thread started today as soon as the mail lady gets here.

Back