What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Portland, Oregon!

• Thread starter Hollye
  • Start date
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for approving my membership. I am a relative newbie, but have a small collection of Sarracenias, Dionaeas, Drosera, and Pinguiculas. Looking forward to learning more about all of them from the forums.

Many thanks,
Hollye

:welcome:
Hi there!
I noticed you were sitting in queue a while (sorry) this is a new forum software I merged to recently could you please check the email you received at registration and make sure that it specifies to email me for early approval? I want to make sure I'm not waiting for an email if it's not configured correctly.
Thank you!
P.S. :pics:

Welcome to Terra Forums, Hollye - :welcome: I'm in the Portland, OR area as well, being in Vancouver, WA. It would be fun to have you at one of our local cp grower's meetings if the pandemic will ever let us resume those.

Good to have you. I'm sure that you'll find that there are many great resources available to you here.

Back