What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gratulerer med dagen! Sir Kristoff

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
Happy Birthday to a fellow Norwegian Folk metaller!

<object width="480" height="385">

Play loud! :D
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/niEjb5t29Pc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Lol this is that LOTR metal band. I'm more into melodic death metal though. Happy birthday SK!

Jeg håper du får en flott fylte 19 år Sir Kristoff! Jeg ville fortelle deg på nederlandsk, men jeg snakker ikke freaky deaky nederlandsk.

Chris I think you are thinking of Summoning from Austria who is all about LOTR Check out this epic track/fan vid of Summoning "The Rotting Horse on the Deadly Ground".

Isengard has the name of the tower from LOTR but this act is Fenriz from Norwegian black metal band Dark Throne doing some folk inspired metal, this is from back in 1992 or 1993. I know there were two Isengard CDs but have not received anything since the promo disk for the second CD back in 1995 or so.

Last edited:
It is never too late. Happy Birthday SirKristoff. The night is young. :)

Happy B-Day!

Back